Wanting An Employee Time Clock For Your Business in Canberra
Are you searching for a new employee time clock system? Most people survey the internet to seek a product that suits their requirement. We can be spoilt with choice and at the same time be confused as we may not comprehend some of the features. You will also notice that many products on some of the shopping portals like ebay are not from Australia , as such do not comply to Australian standards. They will also have issues of after sales support and warranty issue. Time clock systems are not just an expense but an investment of a system that will save us time, money and have an effective employee management system.
Are you still using Manual Time Sheets and Punch Card machines. Are your manual time sheets getting out of hand? Tired of spending hours adding up your time sheets? Do your employees bundy clock on/off for each other?
Effective Solution of Efficient Employee Time Attendance Management System For All Canberra Business Owners
Biometric Time Clocks and Biometric Time & Attendance Systems are ‘THE’ new standard to simplify HR and payroll issues. Biometric time clocks are easy to install, simple to manage, and can eliminate labour disputes, automate payroll procedures, eliminate buddy punching, and much more. In fact most biometric time & attendance systems pay for themselves within a few months of active use.
What are the benefits of using a Biometric Time Attendance System?
- User friendly
- Easy to use
- Records automatically
- Saves a lot of time
- Records details accurately
- Avoids early punching, late punching and buddy punching easily
- Better security
- Integrates into payroll systems, account systems and billing systems easily
- Prevents time theft
- Saves money for the company
Testimonials for Canberra Time Clocks
It extremely easy to use & having the ability to access real time information through the software is the best feature. We are able to export the data directly to our payroll software enabling us to create exceptional reports. Since we started with the first TA100 we bought three additional units for our associated Aged care facilities. – Melissa Ribilotta Vandak, Data System Advisor, St James Care Centre/Paradise Centre/Ritz Aged Centre
I have been using the FingerTec system since 2006 and I am very happy with it. – Hiro Tanaka, Sushi Train
I just wanted to say that we installed the FingerTec fingerprint system 4 years ago and it is still working well and efficient today. – William Pettit, Electronic Engineer of Latronic Sunpower Pty Ltd
I would like to recommend BioAccSys and particularly Jay, who restored our system after we lost both the program and the backup for it through remote logon. He was efficient, very professional and found solutions to the problems at hand. The whole process was unintrusive and carried out very well.
Sandra, Smart Foods Pty Ltd
Our company purchased a Fingertec TA200 Plus Time Clock just over a year ago. It has been a wonderful time saver with the ability to generate a multitude of reports at the touch of a button. BioAccSys have always provided a prompt response to any request for assistance. Highly recommend this company and product.
Karin Berndt, Admin Assistant, Keppel Logistics (Australia) Pty. Ltd
Advantages of Canberra Time Clocks
- Require low cost compared to other models
- Come with stylish and contemporary designs
- Easy to install – can be installed on the wall or on the customized flexible stand
- Integrate various verification methods – facial, fingerprints, passwords, RFID/ HID/ MIFARE cards
- Support large number of users and have huge transaction storage capacity
- Include useful time attendance features like siren, work codes, extended user ID and DIY attendance report
- Integrate with various payroll software such as MYOB Payroll, MYOB EXO, Reckon, Quickbooks, Xero, Attache, Wage & Easy, Sybiz & Unipay
3 Big Advantages of Canberra Biometric Time Clocks
- Eliminating “buddy-punching” incidents, collecting clocking data systematically, managing data quickly and effectively via software and providing ease of use with combinations of fingerprint, password and RFID/MIFARE/HID card
- Provides completely contactless identity verification via face recognition, making it easy for users to verify themselves without having to use their hands.
- Australian company experienced in this industry since 2004
GET IT NOW - Email Now